- Control up to 4 USB computers from a single VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse
- Switch between connected computers via pushbuttons or hotkey commands
- Auto Scan Mode allows monitoring of connected computers without manually switching between them
- Supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, DDC2B
- 1-year limited warranty
- Uses proprietary P758- series Tripp Lite KVM cable kits
Tripp Lite’s 4-port Desktop USB KVM Switch is the optimal solution for controlling up to 4 USB computers from one VGA monitor and USB keyboard/mouse. Manually switch between connected computers using pushbuttons or hotkey controls; or, monitor connected computers automatically via Auto Scan Mode. The B006-VU4-R is operating system independent, and works with all computers that have an available VGA and USB port. It supports video resolutions up to 2048 x 1536, and features a compact design that does not require software or complicated set-up procedures. Constructed of heavy-duty steel housing. 1 year limited warranty.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon