- Enclosure Type: Desktop
- Subtype: KVM
- Ports: 2 x KVM / audio / USB
- 2-Port Dual Display DVI KVM switch with Audio and USB 2.0 Hub, Cables included
- Quad-View Mode allows computers with three- or four-head video cards to share KVM, audio and USB peripherals by connecting two Dual Display KVM switches together
- Built-in 2-Port USB 2.0 hub allows for the sharing of USB devices (flash drives, printer, etc.) amongst the connected computers
- A powered USB hub may be connected to one of the USB ports to increase the number of connected peripherals
- 3.5 mm Mini Stereo jacks provide Speaker (2.1 stereo sound) and Microphone support to the connected computers
- Additional console audio jacks are conveniently located on the front panel of the KVM switch, making them ideal for use with IP phones
- Switch between connected computers via front panel pushbuttons, keyboard hotkeys, and a function that allows for switching via your mouse’s scroll wheel
- Switch the KVM, USB, and Audio functionality all at the same time, or separately. KVM control can be fixed on one computer, while the USB 2.0 hub and/or Audio functionality is fixed on another
Tripp Lite’s B004-2DUA2-K 2-Port Dual Monitor KVM switch allows for the control of 2 computers with Dual Head DVI video cards via a single set of keyboard, mouse, and dual displays. Built-in USB 2.0 and 3.5 mm. Mini Stereo ports provide added functionality, allowing you to share USB peripherals (flash drive, web cam, powered USB hub, etc.), Speakers (2.1 stereo sound), and Microphone amongst the connected computers. Switch between the connected computers using the front panel pushbuttons, keyboard hotkey commands, or a function that allows for switching via the scroll wheel on your mouse. Switch the KVM, USB, and Audio functionality all at the same time, or separately. KVM control can be fixed on one computer, while the USB 2.0 hub and/or Audio functionality is fixed on another. Set-up is quick and simple, with no software to install, and KVM cables included, so you’re ready to go right out of the box. The B004-2DUA2-K is the perfect solution for CAD/CAM and Graphic designers; Medical, Educational and Financial institutions; and High-End gaming. Its DVI-I connectors support both Dual Link digital resolutions up to 2560 x 1600, and analog resolutions up to 2048 x 1536. Connect a VGA monitor or computer port by using a P556-Series DVI to VGA adapter cable instead of the included DVI-D cables. Regardless of whether you use DVI or VGA, the KVM stores the EDID (Extended Display Identification Data) of the connected monitors, which ensures optimal display resolution and prevents any delay or change in video resolution when switching between or booting computers. This full time DDC support provides the necessary EDID information for optimal performance on Windows 7 and other operating systems. If you have the need for more than two monitors, the KVM’s Quad-View Mode allows for computers with 3- or 4-head video cards to share KVM, audio and USB peripherals by connecting 2 Dual Display/Monitor KVM switches together. All major operating systems are supported.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon