- WORK THOUGH SHORT BLACKOUTS & MAINTAIN A NETWORK CONNECTION / SAVE FILES SAFELY DURING LONGER BLACKOUTS: 1300VA / 720W Smart LCD Battery Backup Uninterruptible Power Supply (UPS) provides up to 64 minutes of runtime for an entry level PC system, and 10 min of half-load runtime
- 8 OUTLETS PROTECT SMALL SERVERS, DESKTOPS & ALL PERIPHERALS: 4 Outlets provide UPS Power Backup & Surge Protection (for small server, desktop, monitor, LCD, network workstation, audio/video components, media center, keyboard, external hard drive, wireless router, IoT device); 4 Outlets offer Surge Protection Only (ideal for printers and other electronics that are not essential in a blackout)
- AVR CORRECTS BROWNOUTS & OVERVOLTAGES WITHOUT USING BATTERY POWER: Otherwise known as Automatic Voltage Regulation, this conserves battery power for critical blackouts. Also features TEL/DSL/Ethernet protection.
- FREE MANAGEMENT SOFTWARE / USER REPLACEABLE BATTERIES: USB port & free software enable unattended system shutdown and power management. Batteries are fully hot-swappable / user-replaceable allowing you to extend the life of your UPS if the batteries are depleted after the 3-year warranty
- 3-YEAR WARRANTY, 0,000 INSURANCE: 3-Year Limited Warranty and 0,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance for connected equipment
Tripp Lite’s SMART1300LCDT Line Interactive Tower UPS System offers voltage regulation, surge suppression and long lasting battery support for personal computers, network workstations, home entertainment systems and media centers. Internal UPS circuits support entry level PCs or individual VCR/DVR components during power failures. Prevents data loss, viewing interruptions, lost recordings and loss of component programming. Automatic Voltage Regulation (AVR) circuits continuously regulate brownouts and overvoltage’s from 92V to 150V back to usable levels, all while maintaining a full battery charge. Offers complete power protection in an attractive all black cabinet design. Includes 8 built in outlets, 4 with full battery backup and surge suppression for vital system components and another 4 with surge suppression only for accessories not requiring battery support. Built in USB port and included cable enables optional unattended system shutdown without data loss in case of extended power failure. Power Alert software is available via free download from Tripp Lite’s website. HID compliant USB interface also enables integration with built in power management and auto shutdown features of Windows and Mac OS X. Built in surge data line surge suppression jacks protect equipment with single line dialup/DSL or network Ethernet connection. Built in audible alarm and large LCD front panel display offers easy to read icon based status indicators and detailed numeric data regarding input voltage, output voltage, frequency, load percentage, load watts, battery voltage and runtime in minutes. 1300VA/720W power handling capacity supports entry level PCs, home entertainment systems, network workstations and audio/video components.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon