- Sequential Read: Up to 2,600 MB/s; Sequential Write: Up to 1,600 MB/s; Random Read: Up to 190,000 4KiB IOPS; Random Write: Up to 120,000 4KiB IOPS
- NVMe Compliant- Say Good Bye To Legacy Storage Buses; PCI Express Gen. 3x 4- The PCIe Performance Surpass The SATA Bottleneck Once and For All
- M.2 2280 Compliant- Latest SSD Form Factor For Your Next Gen System Build; Low Power Mode- Requires Less Power When Drive Is In Standby Mode
- Custom Drivers- RD400 Utilizes Custom High Performance Drivers; Solo M.2 module; 5 Years Advanced Warranty Program.Refer user manual before use
- Next Generation M.2 SSD Based on NVMe Protocol (PCIe, Gen. 3 x 4), Designed For Mobile, Desktop, and Workstation Applications.If you want to harness the power of NVMe now but don’t want to upgrade your motherboard yet, the OCZ RD400 is available with an M.2 PCIe adaptor add-in-card. This option allows your investment to go the distance when you opt for an M.2 platform in the future. Operating System Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7;Linux Fedora 21, Mint 17.1, ElementaryOS Freya, OpenSUSE 13.2, Ubuntu 14.04, Ubuntu 14.10
Introducing a new breed of enthusiast storage, the OCZ RD400 NVM Express M.2 Solid State Drive Series, designed to propel high-end computing into a new realm of possibilities. The OCZ RD400 PCIe Gen3 x 4 outperforms SATA SSDs by over 4.5 times in sequential read (up to 2,600 MB/s), and over 3 times in sequential write performance (up to 1,600 MB/s) so your system won’t be deprived of the storage bandwidth your data-intensive workload requires. The OCZ RD400’s next generation NVMe interface provides a more responsive PC experience and shorter storage latency than today’s traditional hard disk drives and SATA SSDs. Game-changing Storage: Toshiba’s new OCZ RD400 SSD redefines high performance storage for enthusiasts and hardcore gamers that feel held back by commodity storage hardware. With over 200,000 IOPS at4KiB of random read performance at your back and call, the OCZ RD400 will be your next high-end system. Get in the PCIE Express Lane: Why keep using an interface that was designed for hard disk drives? PCI Express revolutionizes flash storage for tomorrow’s high-speed computing age. The OCZ RD400 boosts bandwidth and puts your data in the fast lane leaving SATA SSDs in the dust. NVM Express: Utilizing NVMe technology, the OCZ RD400 reduces latency in your system’s I/O path between the drive and your CPU, resulting in smooth and responsive performance. Good Things Come in SmallPackages: The OCZ RD400’s compact M.2 2280 form factor packs in high performance and up to 1024GB of storage capacity enabling high-end desktop speeds to exist not only in your notebook, but directly on your motherboard without taking up a PCIe slot. Flexibility for the Future: If you want to harness the power of NVMe now but don’t want to upgrade your motherboard yet, the OCZ RD400 is available with an M.2 PCIe adaptor add-in-card. This option allows your investment to go the distance when you opt for an M.2 platform in the future.For ASUS, the notebook’s default setting is in RAID. RD400 will work only If this is changed to AHCI.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon