- 【WIDE APPLICATIONS】Designed for 3.5mm jack devices like headphones, headset or microphones that stop working or have issues with output cutting in and out. It is also suitable for sound card in the computer/laptop/desktop that dying or losing connection with motherboard. You can also use mic and headphone together on iMac/Mac Mini devices with our product.
- 【LOUDER PREVIOUS-SOUND】Louder the sound that computer cannot do by itself, create surround sound effect which will bring you fantastic feelings. Support normal stereo, earphone, headphone, headset or microphone with 3.5mm jack, Raspberry Pi 2/3 Xbox PS4 Surface Tablet Laptop, especially for gaming headsets.
- 【NO DRIVERS】Easy to use, no extra drivers is needed. Plug and play for instant audio playback. Microphone/Headphone mute design makes the headset and speaker mode switch freely without unplugging anything from the computer. Output audio sound can be adjusted by the volume adjustment wheel.
- 【Mixer FUNCTION】Mixer Function can adjust the output electronically level. Functional keys including microphone-mute, speaker-mute and volume-up/down roller. The mini LED indicator and surround sound can improve the level of gaming audio. Two headset jacks with one microphone jack can satisfy all your needs for an external sound card adapter.
- 【OPERATIING SYSTEM】The External USB 2.0 Sound Card Adapter can work with all major operation systems like Windows 98SE/ ME/ 2000/ XP/ Server 2003/ Vista/Windows 7, Linux, Mac OS, etc. Lightweight and portable size makes it convenient to take everywhere.
Dimension: 7.9 x1.34 x 0.51in (LxWxH)
Package Size: 8.1x 2.6 x 0.9in (LxWxH)
Package Weight: 51g / 1.8oz
1.3.5mm jack like headset headphone or microphone stoping working
2.Having issues with the headphopne output cutting in and out
3.Sound card in the computer dying or losting connection with motherboard
4.Switching between gaming headphones and microphone without having to unplug anything from computer
5.Using an analog microphone on PC
6.For whose computer/laptop/desktop audio card dies or lost connnection with motherboard
7.For whose iMac/Mac Mini devices only had 1 audio jack that acted as both a headphone output and a microphone input. With this device, you can plug in two different audio outputs as well as an input and using microphone and headphone together
8.For who needs louder sound but their devices can not do by themselves or not satisfied with your computer’s sound quality
Q:There is no sound when plug in
A:Make sure the microphone/headphone jack had been plugged into the right port. The green port is for microphone, the red one is for headphone and the black one is for game headset. Then check the condition of connection. If they’re in loose connection, the product will malfunction
Q:The microphone has no sound, you can not chat with others
A:Plug the micro and headphone correctly and check the system of your device. How to set, steps as below
(1)Double click the volume icon (mini speaker) which is on the bottom right of your computer
(2)Select “option”—“properties” and tick “microphone” in the pop-up main volume dialog window
(3)Click”microphone strengthen” if you want the microphone volume back to “high ranking”
1 x USB Sound Card Adapter
1 x Instruction Manual
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon