- Form Factor: plug-in card – low profile
- Interface (bus) Type: pci-x
- Bus voltage: Universal (3.3 v & 5.0 v)
- Add 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to a computer through a PCI slot
- Compatible with Dell OptiPlex 7010 / HP Compaq dc7800
- 4 Port PCI USB 3.0 Adapter Card / PCI USB 3.0 Card Adapter
- PCI USB 3.0 Controller / SATA Powered PCI USB 3.0 Card / USB 3.0 Expansion Card
- Add Quad USB 3.0 Ports to a desktop PC / Connect USB 3.0 peripherals to a legacy PC through a PCI slot
- Standard and Low Profile USB 3.0 PCI-X Card
- Optional SATA Power for high power USB 3.0 devices such as external hard drives
Add 4 SuperSpeed USB 3.0 ports to a computer through a PCI slot. The PCIUSB3S4 4-port PCI to USB 3.0 card enables legacy PCI slots to support the SuperSpeed USB 3.0 standard, which is capable of data transfer rates up to 5 Gbps. Using USB 3.0 devices with this card will increase data transfer rates with up to 1.3 Gbps of available bandwidth (PCI bus limit) – more than doubling performance compared to a USB 2.0 connection. This versatile USB 3.0 adapter includes an optional SATA power connector which allows each USB port to deliver up to 900mA of power to connected USB 3.0 devices – suitable for even the most power hungry devices. A perfect solution for older pci-based systems or computers with only PCI expansion slots remaining, the card allows those systems to stay relevant and up-to-date with the latest USB technology. The card is also backward compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.X devices, so it will not only work with any future USB 3.0 devices, but will also support older devices.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon