- 2.0 GHz Intel Core i5-4310U Dual-Core
- 8GB of 1600 MHz DDR3L RAMMemory, 256GB SSD, 1 x HDMI
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400, 14″ LED-Backlit Antiglare Display, Resolution 1366×768
- Genuine Windows 8.1 Professional, Construction: Semi-rugged, Security Features: Kensington Cable Lock Slot, HDD User Password Protection, Power-On Password, Infineon TPM Software Professional Package
- Optical Drive – DVD±R/RW (DVD/CD Burner), WiFi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0
The Toughbook CF-53 14″ Lite Notebook Computer from Panasonic features a strong magnesium alloy case with a hand strap, a shock-mounted flex-connect hard drive with a quick-release option, and a spill-resistant design to ensure all your important documents, files, and data are safe and secure. *** The 14″ HD display features a 1366 x 768 native resolution and a 16:9 aspect ratio that is powered by integrated Intel HD Graphics 4400. The resolution can display 720p content natively without upscaling. The display also features anti-reflective and anti-glare screen treatments. *** Also featured is a built-in 4500mAh Lithium-ion battery that provides up to 10 hours of use before recharging is needed, which takes up to two hours. Windows 8.1 Pro (64-bit) is the installed operating system and Windows 7 Professional is available through a downgrade option.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon