- Intel Core i5-7200U 2.50 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.10 GHz; Intel HD Graphics 620 with shared graphics memory
- 8GB DDR3 1600 MH system memory; 1TB 5400 RPM Hard drive. SD card reader; No DVD/CD Burner
- 15.6 in diagonal Full HD IPS UWVA WLED-backlit edge-to-edge glass touchscreen (1920 x 1080), 10-finger multi-touch support with 360 degree rotation; Camera HP Wide Vision HD webcam, B&O PLAY, dual speakers
- 802.11ac (Miracast enabled) with Bluetooth 4.0; 2x USB 3.0; 1x USB 2.0, 1x HDMI, 1x Headphone output/Microphone input combo • LAN (10/100)
- Windows 10 Home, 64-bit3-cell lithium-ion, 48WHr (up to 8 hours); Dimension 15.04 x 9.84 x 0.94 in; Weight: 4.60 lbs; Color: silver
Cover every angle with the flexible and powerful HP Pavilion x360, the thinnest and lightest Pavilion to date. This convertible PC can be used four ways-laptop, stand, tent, and tablet-thanks to a unique 360-degree hinge that flips to the perfect view. And it’s as mighty as it is versatile, with a 7th Gen Intel Core i5 processor, massive 1TB hard drive, and 8GB of memory delivering blazing-fast performance.
Get down to work as a laptop. Fold into a stand and watch movies. Flip to a tent and play games. Or go flat for tablet use.
A razor-sharp 15.6-inch Full HD touchscreen makes it easy to zoom, flick, or tap your way through all your work and play needs.
Powerful Intel Core i5 processor
The 7th Gen Intel Core i5 delivers the most responsive performance to date with features like built-in security and 4K resolution support.
Swing into action
The Pavilion x360 has a newly designed display hinge that makes transitions between modes more precise and smooth than ever.
With up to 8 hours* of battery life per charge, the Pavilion x360 keeps pace with your busy workday and into the night for some entertainment.
The best Windows yet
Windows 10 delivers faster start-ups, a familiar yet expanded Start menu, and great new ways to get stuff done across multiple devices.
Buy with confidence from Amazon