- The Samsung mhl cable supports mirroring of what is displayed on your device screen – including movies, TV show, music, video, audio, photo and more – to your HDMI-equipped TV or projector in up to 1080p HD.
- Compatible devices : Only supports Samsung Galaxy 11 Pin MHL-enabled Devices. Smartphones: Galaxy S5, S4, S3; Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Note 4, Note 2 (N7100 N7105); Galaxy Mega; Tablets: Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Tab 3 8.0;; TabPRO 12.2, TabPRO 10.1, TabPRO 8.4; Note 8, Note Pro.
- How to use: Connect the Micro USB (MHL) cable into your devices, connect TV through the HDMI port, and switch the TV to HDMI channel. Connect the USB cable to a power adapter(at least 5V 1A) to supply power for the HDMI connector. Restart your device after it was connected to TV.
- Note: User must connect the USB cable to supply power. Connect the USB cable to power adapter (at least 5V 1A) to supply power for the cable (If no power, it will not work). The MHL cable can not charge the phone.
- With this MHL to HDMI cable, you can enjoy the super big screen from your phones and share the happiness with your family or friend together on your big HDTV or projector! 30 days hassle-free replacement warranty and easy to reach, friendly customer services.
-Please check your TV whether with HDMI port on first before you purchase this item.
-Only support Samsung Galaxy 11 Pin MHL-enabled Devices
-The cable don’t charger your phone. Do not connect the MHL Adapter to your device through the Desktop dock. The video output will not work properly.
Galaxy S5, S4, S3
Samsung Galaxy Note 4, Note 3, Note 2 (N7100 N7105)
Galaxy Tab 3 10.1, Tab 3 8.0
Galaxy Tab S 10.5, Tab S 8.4
Galaxy TabPRO 12.2, TabPRO 10.1, TabPRO 8.4
Galaxy Note 8, Note Pro
Samsung Galaxy S6 /S6 Edge
Samsung Galaxy S7
Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 7.0
Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9008V
Samsung Galaxy Note 5
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1
Samsung Galaxy Tab 4 7??￥??￥
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
Samsung Galaxy S4 Mini/S3 Mini
How to operate:
1). Connect the Micro USB(MHL) cable into your cell phone or tablet.
2). Plug the HDMI connector to the TV (Projector/Monitor) hdmi port.
3). Switch the TV to corresponding HDMI channel.
4). Connect the USB cable to a power adapter(at least 5V 1A) to supply power for the HDMI connector.
5). Restart your device after the whole connection finished.
* Video Resolution: 480i, 480P, 720i, 720P, 1080i, 1080P
* Audio: 8-channel (e.g.7.1 surround) digital audio
* Cable lengh: 6.5 feet
* Share your photos and videos on big screen with family and friends.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon