- Light Up Three Side of Your TV – 78.7in / 2m Black Strip + 46.45” USB cable + A Multi Color Remote Control + A Spare 3M Adhesive Tape. High-brightness 60 LEDs Last Up to 100,000 LED Lighting Hours. This 78.7-inch TV backlight kit can light up 3/4 sides of any TV size up to 60”. IMPORTANT NOTE: Make 90 degrees angle and don’t make Any cuts into the lights. DO NOT CUT!!
- Easy Installation – Installing this RGB TV backlight kit is easy. After planning your route, simply wipe down the TV’s surface, adhere the LED lights to the TV, plug it in and you have beautiful TV ambient lighting. This BLACK Flexible Strip Light can be arbitrary bending and fixed to the concave and convex surface.
- Super Sticky Adhesive – – Strong viscosity 3M adhesive provide secure and strong installation without worrying about the falling off. Attention: Be careful when you remove the adhesive backing tape on the strips, only tear off the Yellow Tape. Don’t peel off the Adhesive Sticker with the Yellow Tape together.
- Control the Light with Remote – Come with 17 key RF remote controller, You can use the remote control change the color, the brightness as well as different lighting modes. Choose from solid colors, strobes, or cycling colors to fit your mood!
- The Best Upgrade to Your TV Viewing Experience – Customized light kit for 32 to 60 inch HDTV. Use the LED Strip to light up or create festive lights on your monitor, TV, or furniture. Whatever your needs are, this tv kit has you covered! AGAIN IMPORTANT NOTE: Make 90 degrees angle and don’t make Any cuts into the lights. DO NOT CUT!!
User Guide, Easy Installation:
1.Determine best path and desired length for led strip (mark strip w/ tape or pen).
2. Begin placement by removing paper portion of 3M adhesive backing being careful not to remove adhesive strip.
3. Continue path making 90 degree turns as follows:
1) Select desired turn spot at white lines / cut marks.
2) Bend length that is continuing up keeping white lines / cut marks at center forming a 45 degree angle.
3) Take the length that is bent up (w/ the 3M logo facing you) and fold it straight down at one side of the copper contacts (the top of the bend should be flat with the rest of the led strip) now showing +, G, R, B or B, R, G, 5V+ as indicated.
4) Continue routing and adhering the strip to the back of the HDTV until desired stopping point is reached. If the led strip is too long, cut at white lines / cut marks. Plug in the usb plug and continue with your set up / operation directions. Enjoy.
Buy with confidence from Amazon