- Add the fast performance of an M.2 NVMe SSD to your desktop computer or server through a U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard
- M.2 to U.2 adapter for M. 2 NVMe SSDs
- The M.2 drive adapter supports one M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (M-Key) and provides a cost-effective way to add M.2 NVMe performance to your PC or server
- Fast and easy setup with native OS support, and backward compatible with earlier versions of PCIe
- M.2 Drive to U.2 (SFF-8639) host adapter / M.2 drive adapter with U.2 (SFF-8639) host interface / M.2 PCIe SSD adapter / NVME M.2 SSD Adapter / SFF-8639 Adapter
This PCI Express M.2 to U.2 adapter makes it easy to install an M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD into your desktop PC or server, and connect to the drive through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard. Upgrade your system cost-effectively The M.2 to U.2 adapter is ideal for IT professionals, system integrators and installers, and enthusiasts who are building or upgrading a server or desktop computer. It supports one M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD (M-Key), providing a cost-effective way to add M.2 NVMe performance to your computer or server through an available U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible interface on your motherboard. Easy installation The M.2 to U.2 adapter works with all desktop PCs and servers that have an available drive bay or a U.2 (SFF-8639) compatible host interface. The adapter card is OS independent, so there are no drivers or software required for installation. The U2M2E125 is backed by a StarTech.com 2-year warranty and free lifetime technical support.
…. Read More ….
Buy with confidence from Amazon